Jobs Audiovisual Technician Trainee
Learnence would like to integrate trainees into its teams under an apprenticeship contract in order to train them in the field of video recording and broadcasting of live events. The company's internal training programme allows effective technical development and quick integration in the production teams. A multitude of positions are available: control room operators, cameramen/women, sound technicians, live stream broadcasters, lighting technicians, etc. A successfully completed internship could lead directly to a job at the end of the internship. The values that are dear to Learnence are a great team spirit and striving for excellence in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Prepare production equipment in house or on the road
- Facilitate pre-production
- Participate in the technical execution of the productions handled by Learnence
- Invest the function with pride and enthusiasm
- Participate in multi-camera, live streaming, sound and lighting productions
- Take part in video post-production
- Ensure the preparation, return and verification of the conformity of equipment
- Ensure the maintenance and ordinary upkeep of the equipment
- The Audiovisual Production Technician trainee will work in perfect harmony with the production coordinator or the Project/account manager. He/she will be able to anticipate and deal with any problems
- Be involved, proactive and creative, looking for solutions and simplification
- Be polite and courteous
- French B2 minimum
- English Level B1 to B2 minimum
- Dutch is a strong asset
Collaborates with the teams
- Production, planning, logistics
About Learnence Group
Learnence SRL is active in the production of interactive videos. Interactive video aims to go beyond the linear model of passive content consumption. It allows the viewer, the Internet user, to be involved and engaged.
Learnence produces TV programmes for companies and institutions.
Our productions have significant added value in terms of content and audience engagement:
Face-to-face, hybrid or 100% virtual event solutions (multi-camera, live streaming, social network interactions, digital event platforms) as well as in the development of marketing, corporate or traditional communication video projects.
E-learning (Serious Games, Rapid Learning, MOOC, Webcasting, webinar)
Contact : info[at]learnence[dot]com