Jobs Full Stack Developer
The Full Stack Developer is specialised in the design and implementation of IT/software tools to enhance Learnence SRL's product and solution offering and in particular the EventsHub.eu platform.
- Write all or part of the software, programs, interface components and database
- Create a prototype of the software and have it validated by the client or line managers
- Carry out extensive testing to ensure the reliability of the software
- Write an installation and user manual for the software and/or provide training
- Technical support and maintenance
- Improve existing programs
- Maintain a technology watch
Expectations for this role
- The software developer masters different computer languages depending on the needs of the company or the client. The most commonly used are : HTML / CSS, JS, PHP, SQL
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix operating systems
- Github, Gitlab and CI/CD deployment
- Backend : Laravel
- Frontend : Tailwind CSS, VueJS
- AWS, OVH, Pusher, servers Linux
- Configuration serveurs (nginx, redis, mysql, php,...)
- \“User experience" vision
- Mokup tools (Figma, Adobe XD,...)
- A competent computer coder is rigorous, patient, persevering and efficient in a team. Passionate about his/her discipline, he/she is curious and keeps up to date with all the latest developments in his/her preferred languages in order to be able to use the most recent and most optimised technologies
- Ability to communicate with customers, technicians and Learnence SRL's internal or partner teams
- Developer training or equivalent experience of 5 years or can demonstrate equivalent experience
- French Level B2
- English level B1 - Technical English
- Dutch is a strong asset
Collaborates with the teams
- Production teams
- Product managers
- All Learnence departments project requester (via Software Development Manager)
- Software development manager
Live here, virtual everywhere.
EventsHub is the ideal digital platform to support your event, whatever the format! Whether it's an in-person event, a hybrid event or a virtual event, EventsHub is the solution for making your event stand out and building a loyal community over time.
More information : eventshub.eu
About Learnence Group
Learnence SRL is active in the production of interactive videos. Interactive video aims to go beyond the linear model of passive content consumption. It allows the viewer, the Internet user, to be involved and engaged.
Learnence produces TV programmes for companies and institutions.
Our productions have significant added value in terms of content and audience engagement:
Face-to-face, hybrid or 100% virtual event solutions (multi-camera, live streaming, social network interactions, digital event platforms) as well as in the development of marketing, corporate or traditional communication video projects.
E-learning (Serious Games, Rapid Learning, MOOC, Webcasting, webinar)
Contact : info[at]learnence[dot]com